Yesterday was a frustrating day. Everything moved slowly and took significantly more time than I had imagined.
I worked on my pH system, and finally got a response from National Instruments about a few new things to try. I will try those on Monday.
I worked on installing LabVIEW on the final computers in my computer lab. Actually, it is already installed. I tried getting the license server to respond, and it takes around 30 minutes for each computer to reach it. If Windows didn’t hang, I authorized the copy of LabVIEW. If it did, I restarted it and tried again. I had six to authorize, one is now complete, and I think three more are likely finished, though I left when they still were displaying the LabVIEW opening splash screen, so I don’t know for sure.
I also worked on my Spanish class homework. The content is not difficult thus far; it’s stuff I remember from my 8th grade Spanish class. However, figuring out what is due and when is challenging. I have an online work book that is a giant mess, as near as I can tell, and I can’t figure out between the syllabus, emails and book what is actually due.
I moved some file cabinets from a storage unit to my office. That has been on my list for months, and gets me one step closer to emptying a storage unit (and saving myself $40 a month). I used the Malibu to do it, which crossed 356,000 miles on the trip there. Glad to see the old car is still working.
I commuted home on the buses and trains. I made a few new friends (Dave and Christa), and chatted with an old friend as well (Allen). Overall, it was a lot of fun.
Thank you for reading my post.