Yesterday, I finished up a few things at NMT before my trip to Illinois. I spent a bunch of time working on some new software for the batch reactor in the Unit Ops software, and, when I finish with it, it is going to be awesome. Once I am finished, I will copy what I can to the heat exchanger, the distillation column and the adsorption column as well, though they will need some additional customization.
Otherwise, it was a productive and uneventful day. In the evening, I sat outside with JoAnna until the wind kicked enough dust into my eyes and water glass to build a sand castle.
Thank you for reading my post.