Yesterday was a little frustrating, but I managed to turn it around. For the most part, the day was good. I tutored in Magdalena all morning, then went to a group meeting, and then went to Unit Operations lab.
In Unit Operations lab, I had several problems appeared. First, the pH probe on the batch reactor went bad. I confirmed that it was a bad probe and then replaced it. Then, the distillation column group reported that some of their data didn’t make sense. I was able to find where their column was not assembled tightly enough to capture all of the vapor. I also had trouble with the absorption column, but that turned out to be an air compressor that was unplugged.
After Unit Ops, I ran to catch the bus. In doing so, I left my Remote Sensing book and my headphones sitting on the desk. This was problematic, as I needed to watch a lecture (and listen to the audio) and use my book to take a Remote Sensing quiz in the afternoon. I was able, however, to listen to the lecture anyway, as there was almost nobody on my train car. I completed the quiz
When I arrived home, I cleaned cat boxes, vacuumed, swept and Swiffered the floors. all in all, it was a good day.