Yesterday was a busy and semi-frustrating day. I started out the day by teaching my Algebra classes at Magdalena, which is always a good thing. I think things went well with all three of those.
In the afternoon, I met a student of mine who had my tablet- I’d left it in her car. I was happy to have that back.
I also assisted several groups with their soldering projects, and assembled one myself. They were cheap electronic clock kits. I finished soldering mine, and it doesn’t work yet. I’ll do some troubleshooting this week.
The frustration came from the fact that I could not do my GIS homework. My laptop at home had restarted, so I could not log into it remotely. I downloaded a copy for my work computer, though it would not work, as it would need another license. Therefore, this assignment is at least late, if not a straight zero. I’m really struggling in this class.
I also updated all of the safety plan books and SDS (chemical safety sheets) for all of my labs.
Even though I got quite a few things done, they weren’t always the things that needed to be done first. They were all things that would take longer to do later, so I did them anyhow.
Thank you for reading my post.