Yesterday, I was in ultra-productive mode. I finished out all of my ABET paperwork and got that mess turned in. That’s been over my head for quite some time. After that, I wrote a routine that writes data to file for the absorption column, and am almost finished another one for the batch reactor.
I managed to get all of my blog posts completed (I have a schedule of which ones are updated on which days), as well as added a new page to this blog from our visit to the Cleveland Museum of Art back in December. It is under Excursions >> Museums.
I worked on my DropBox, cleaning out what I could. I still have more workto do, but that was a good start.
In the evening, I hung out with the family and pets for a bit before calling it an early night.
Thank you for reading my post.