Yesterday, I tutored at Magdalena, and had a great time, as usual.
After that, I taught my instrumentation class. We had a few issues with the LabVIEW license, and that is always really frustrating.
I also led an amateur radio club meeting. In the meeting, we put some Anderson Power Poles on several connections. For the president of the club, it was the first time she had done this, so we had a good time.
In the evening, I tried to take an exam for my Spanish class. However, the lockout software (so that there is no way to cheat) would not run on the NMT connection. I will have to take the exam at home at a later time.
Other than that, it was an uneventful day.