The last two days have been really hectic for me.
I managed to turn out a nice lab on microcontrollers, but it took me quite a while to develop everything I needed. I set up the lab using BASIC Stamp II boards and LEDs, and I think it worked out great. It kept me busy, but I think it was fun and educational for the students.
I also managed to get both meteorology quizzes out this morning, through some miracle. I am starting to fall behind in the reading and lectures, however, and so I will try to catch up on those tomorrow.
This afternoon, there was a problem with the unit operations lab that I have not quite identified. I think the students used too much isopropyl acetate in the batch reactor, because it smelled up the whole lab. I’ve never had that happen before, so I think their calculations were wrong.
This evening, I have ran several loads of laundry and done some general house cleaning. I have so much to do house-wise.
Tomorrow, the folks show up to work on my concrete pad. I have no idea how long that will take, or if they will finish it tomorrow. I think they will do the site leveling and frame out the place to pour the concrete.
Thank you for reading my post!